PPC (Pay Per Click) ads are one of the easiest ways to make money from a site. However, your earnings depend a lot on your niche and above all – on which PPC networks you join. Here are the Top 5 PPC networks to consider first:
- Google Adsense. Google Adsense is still the best PPC network, though the earnings from it have dropped a lot over the last couple of years. For almost any niche, Google Adsense is the best choice.
- Chitika. Chitika has made a lot of advancements in recent years and has become very popular as an Adsense alternative. Still, all equal, your Chitika earnings will be lower than what you could make with Adsense but as a second option, it is worth trying.
- Infolinks. For many webmasters Infolinks is even better than Adsense, though it pays much lower per click than Adsense does. Unlike Adsense and Chitika, Infolinks is in-text links and it doesn’t eat from your ad inventory at the top or in the sidebar. Infolinks ads are less obtrusive but still noticeable to be clicked.
- Bidvertiser. Bidvertiser is also an option to consider, though as a rule its earnings come far behind what you can make with the first three. One of the best things about Bidvertiser is that they have started paying for conversions, too and this is where you can make more money. Nevertheless, Bidvertiser is still more of a PPC than a CPA network.
- Adbrite. Adbrite is popular among some webmasters, though for many more it doesn’t work well. You need to try for yourself and see if your site will be able to make money with it or not.
There are many more smaller and less popular PPC networks that for you could work better than these five but if you wonder where to start from, you definitely need to start with these ones because generally they are the ones that work best for almost any site in any niche.